Support Your Child & John Hopkins Middle School
We invite every parent, teacher and neighbor to join with PTSA, as we work to make JHMS the best it can be for our students.
The easiest way to become involved in your child’s educational experience is to have a voice. The JHOP PTSA gives you that voice. For only $5 per member you can have an important vote and are entitled to Membership Perks.
Join us! Becoming a member is easy…
Simply fill out this form with your information and pay online.
With your PTSA membership:
- You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success.
- You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers and staff to make your child’s school safe, welcoming, a hub of learning, and a fun place to be.
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
- You connect with other parents, and become part of the Florida State PTA and the National PTA, the largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in the country.
- You help make sure parents and family members voices are heard when important decisions that affect your school are made.
Note: You must be a PTA member to vote, serve as a program chair, and serve on the Executive Board.